Information on Admission in the 2020/21 School Year
1. Age of admission
Nursery (K1): child whom was born in 2017 or before
Lower kindergarten (K2): child whom was born in 2016 or before
Upper kindergarten (K3): child whom was born in 2015 or before
2. Application form
Application form will be distributed from16th September 2019 to 19th October 2019, it can be downloaded from our school website Or obtained from the kindergarten in person (Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 12:15pm and from 1:30pm to 5:00pm)
**Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays are day off
**Our kindergarten’s Open Day will be scheduled on 19th October 2019 (Saturday), application form will be distributed from 10:30am to 2:30pm on that day.
**No set quota for collection and return of application form.
3. The following documents are submitted in application:
- Admission fee $40
- Two ID photos of the child
- True and photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
- True and photocopy of proof of abode in Hong Kong (non-local child only)
One copy of the child’s immunization record (both sides has to be photocopied with the name of the child shown)
Three stamped self-addressed envelopes (size of envelops is not less than 4 inches x 9 inches, please state the mailing address and name of the child on every envelop. Postage for local mail is $2.0, for non-local mail, please put on sufficient postage).
Application form together with all the required documents must be submitted to the kindergarten in person before 21th October 2019 (Monday).
We will individually inform parents of the interview time on 1st November 2019 (Friday) by post, the kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants. Please be noted that application will be considered as not accepted if insufficient documents are submitted with application.
4. Interview arrangement
Date of interview: 9 November 2019 (Saturday)
Interview time arrangement will extra notice.
If interview student need English or Putonghua translation
- Admission for school year 2020/21:
61 places for morning class (half-day),
29 places for whole-day class
- Admission for school year 2018/19 and 2019/20
Transfer students for lower (K2) and upper (K3) kindergarten: please contact us for more information
6. Admission criteria
- Interview performance (politeness, disciplines, emotion management, and activity involvement etc)
- Priority will be given to child with the following conditions:
-Applicants with siblings currently studying at or have graduated from our kindergarten
-Applicants living in Tai Po district
7. Admission creiteria for whole-day place
8 Announcement of admission results
- Parents will be informed of the admission result (accept, waiting list, or reject) on 2 December 2019 (Monday) BY POST ONLY.
9. Period of centralized registration
- From 9th January (Thursday) to 11th January 2019 (Saturday)
- Office hours:
Thursday to Friday: 9:00am – 12:15pm & 1:30pm to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Registration certificate 2020/21 has to be submitted for registration
- Registration fee: $970 for half-day place, $1570 for whole-day place
10. Applicants on waiting list
- If parents are willing to wait for school place of our kindergarten in waiting list, please return the reply slip in person to the kindergarten during 9th December to 11th December 2019. If there are successful applicants abandon their school places, applicants on waiting list will be admitted according to the sequence of their numbers. Admission to morning class, afternoon class, or whole-day class depends on availability of school places of the kindergarten, parents are free to respond to offers made by the kindergarten. We will inform the parents of registration during 15th January to 17th January 2020 by phone if your child is successfully admitted.
11 Transfer to other school after registration
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, the kindergarten will return the “Registration Certificate” / “Admission Pass” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “Registration Certificate” / “Admission Pass”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
12.Notes to applicants
- Information provided by applicants is used for admission application of our kindergarten only.
- Documents submitted with the application will not be returned regardless of the applicant’s admission status.
- Parents are kindly reminded to pay attention to the interview appointment, please bring the interview notification along with the child to the interview.
- Parents will be informed of the admission result by post only.
- Application form and all the submitted documents are only used for admission selection, application form of unsuccessful applicants together with their submitted documents will be destroyed in September of next year.
For any enquiry, please contact Miss Fung or Miss Lee during office hours (Tel: 2660 7536).
13. The relevant with Admission arrangement for Kindergarten: English version